Best baby swing

I need some good advice on a good baby swing for my 7 week old son. I want one that he will actually like to be in. Thank you.

jbrogdon5

Asked by jbrogdon5 at 11:23 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Whether he likes it or not is totally up to him. My daughter hated all swings we tried.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:26 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• We have the bright stars swing that swings both ways and plays 15 different songs and makes nature sounds, our 3 mo DD loves it. Here's the link
    http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=bright+starts+swings&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=6501809166456075148&sa=X&ei=zeeZTce-OZKC0QGR8uH8Cw&ved=0CDoQ8gIwBg#
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 11:47 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• i never used a swing we used a vibrating bouncer
    augboy11

Answer by augboy11 at 12:23 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I like the FisherPrice My Little Lamb swing. It swings both ways and my daughter loves it. The only downside is that once they get older it doesn't work for them anymore since it is kind of like a papasan shaped seat.
    08MrsAllen

Answer by 08MrsAllen at 2:13 PM on Apr. 4, 2011