Where is the friendliest place that you've visited?

I visited South Carolina last year, I swear everyone was nice.

Alexias30

Asked by Alexias30 at 11:24 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Good questions! I havent travled too much & I am racking my brain right now to think of anywhere that may stick out but I'm not coming up with anything! I dont think I've traveled anywhere & thought wow the people here in general are simply great. I mean I do live in a small town in the middle of maine & everyone knows everyone & says hi to one another & offers there help but I would figure most small towns are similar.

I guess I will have to go with a group of people & say the Amish though. We have Amish that moved into town a few years back & they are just nice people in general. One of the neighbors houses burned down & they built her a new one free of charge. I also visited Amish Country in PA again very nice people.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 12:36 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Tennessee, particularly the Nashville area is where we have met the most nice people. I would happily live there or in the Chattanooga area. However, Memphis was not somewhere I would be putting down roots any time soon. When we visited there the police officer informed us that if we were not carrying a gun we should not even be out of our car in that part of town. Yikes!

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:09 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Tennessee is where I've met the nicest people.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 11:25 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Seattle, Washington. Wow! What a great bunch of people!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 11:27 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Jamaica!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 11:35 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Georgia
    jaytee

Answer by jaytee at 11:35 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Minnesota :-)
    Molly4630

Answer by Molly4630 at 12:32 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• LOL! @ scout mom!! i agree with the popo!! Memphis is a walkin-talkin heap of trouble you don't want any part of.

i find the Florida-beach people (the locals..not the tourists!) to be friendly. of course, since i don't live there, i'm putting tons of $ into their local economy, so they like me!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:36 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Austria. The Country I live in SC and the people here are RUDE if you talk like your from the north. Southern charm My Ass. Bunch of uneducated alcoholic's around where I am.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:26 PM on Apr. 4, 2011