whats the best straightner??

So I finally tried to straightened my hair a couple of hours ago and my straightner sucks butt. lol. What do you use? How much? Where? Thanks ;)

bbymama

Asked by bbymama at 4:01 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• gbc
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 4:01 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• sorry just finished reading the wholething.. gbc... a cosmetology supplier... and about 200
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 4:02 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• you can also look on ebay for them
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 4:03 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I love my CHI, and Paul Mitchell has a nice one that is about 80.00 cheaper than a CHI, I also use Paul Mitchell SO SO SKINNY Serum on my hair before blow drying and straightening because I have super curly hair. You can get them at Sally's or online. Also at a Cosmo supplier, but you usually have to bring you license for that.
    SugarAndSpiceX3

Answer by SugarAndSpiceX3 at 4:06 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Oh so definitely the CHI flat iron. They are sold on Ebay (look for imitations), beauty supply stores, and salons. They usually run about $150 and come in a range of colors. They also have a lifetime warranty. So if anything happens to it they will send you a brand new one.
    SuperBamaMom

Answer by SuperBamaMom at 6:26 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I love my Chi, also the aveda smooth infusion smoothing creme is awesome too
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 11:35 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• remington wet dry, steams, i love it, it has 30 settings.. makes my hair silky and doesnt take long.. about 20 bucks for the one inch and 30 i think for the 2 inch flat iron... i got mine at walmart, but i think you can get it online at target.com cause i had to get another one, when someone "borrowed" it.... lol
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 12:38 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• i have a chi i hate it. i love gbc... i don't have one but my sister in law owns her own salon and thats what she has and i love love love it!!!!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:59 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I use Baybliss and love it. I have used Chi, with no complaints. 

Purchasing "professional" products from anywhere other than a salon cancels the warranty. Buy your professional products from a salon to guarantee the are authentic.

wilbursdaughter

Answer by wilbursdaughter at 11:15 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• thank you, ladies.
    bbymama

Answer by bbymama at 1:44 PM on Dec. 3, 2008