Just started Jillian Michaels Detox and Cleanse!

It is day 1 and it is working. I usually do a cleanse about 3 times a year just to get ride of toxins and decided to give this a shot. I just read reviews and A LOT of people said it didn't work. Day 1 and I have to say it is working great.

Have you ladies tried this product? Results??

Nickcole23

Asked by Nickcole23 at 11:38 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Awesome!! I have never tried the detox and cleanse but I do her workout tapes!! Me and Jillian have a love/hate relationship!! lol Good luck with it though!!
    MissLoveLyfe

Answer by MissLoveLyfe at 11:39 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• well honestly, drinking plenty of water will give relatively the same results.....but as long as you realize anything lost is water weight/bloat and not fat and you can tolerate the pills without side effects, it can't cause any harm
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:54 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I have honestly never heard of it.. off to google i go!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:39 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Cleanses are not necessary and are a total waste of money. Your liver and kidneys do that for your body anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• My mom did it, and said that it didn't work for her. Everyone is different though!! Good luck!!! :)
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 11:43 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I see someone does not agree. But I have a colon problem due to an accident I had, and I have been told by several Doctors that I need to clean out. Ive always had more energy after it and feel lighter and better.
    Nickcole23

Comment by Nickcole23 (original poster) at 11:46 AM on Apr. 4, 2011