Anyone know of a good acne body wash?

I get it on the backs of my arms, my thighs, and occasionally on the backs of my calfs. I'm using Neutragena body clear, and have been for a few wks, but it doesn't seem to be working. I have to use lotion since my skin is SO dry, but that seems to make it worse as well. W/ shorts and tank top season coming I'd love to get this taken care of asap!! I've had this prb. most of my life and don't have the money for a dermatologist. Has anyone found something that works, and how long did it take, how much did it cost. Body wash and lotion help would be great as well!! Thanks

HappyEndings

Asked by HappyEndings at 11:41 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Health

• Try AcneFree Sport. They have a body wash. I don't use it personally, but I use all of their facial products and with having bad acne since I was a teen, it's the only thing that's worked for me. I use their sports wipes on my upper back and it's been helping a lot there too! It's inexpensive too!
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 11:44 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• try cetaphil or neutrogena
    augboy11

Answer by augboy11 at 12:38 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• try a non pore clogging lotion. That soap you are using usually works pretty well.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 3:10 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Neutrogena!
    MaterialGirl198

Answer by MaterialGirl198 at 9:08 AM on Apr. 5, 2011