How can I get rid of Roaches with out having to use foggers and other chemicals?

We have a mild infestation of roaches. We didn't have them until they moved our neighbor's house out and now our double wide has become infested with them. I saw something about self-rising flour and some other ingredients on a website but now I can't find it. Any help will be appriciated. Thanks in advance:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Health

• http://www.stretcher.com/stories/05/05jun06a.cfm

this has loads i think :) the funniest one is the gecko, but if you scroll down there's other non-chemical methods.
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 4:08 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Boric acid is a great way to get rid of roaches. sprinkle it along the ledge above the sink, along th baseboards, under the sink. Just keep kids and pets away. It's a very old fashioned method but somethings the old way are still the best!
    companygoddess

Answer by companygoddess at 4:48 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• it depends on what kinds. certain roaches are attracted to water and if you have a slow leak somewhere they will congregate there. also, check around your house for places they can hide. move your furniture around every so often (we do it once a motnh). You can buy traps that are supposed to sterilize them so that they cannot breed (very handy)
    TempestRayne

Answer by TempestRayne at 5:30 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• If it's german roaches you will need professional help. They multiply FAST and if you have seen a couple you probably already are pretty badly infested. We had to get a contract with a pestiicide company to get rid of them. They did of combo of spraying the perimiter, inside and out, placing baits and coming every month at first. We haven't seen one in almost a year. I can't stand roaches. I'll pay anything to get rid of them!
    Anonymous

• i would try roach pruf its a posion but if u use it behind and under furniture it works great. its a powder.
    sae931

Answer by sae931 at 9:28 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Anonymous