Cell phone

ok so i bought acell phone and the last 3 ime numbers are 666 would you use it or do you think it is bad luck

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• hahahahahaha!!
    i'd use it. its just a number. but if Satan calls, let it go to voice-mail.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:48 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Of course I would use it. Numbers for cell phones are random, not mystical!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:49 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• not only would i use it but id be glad! that would make the number SO much easier to remember!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 7:21 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• My stepson was born on Friday 13th to a woman named Rosemary. So he is Rosemary's baby. Her birthday was 6/66. Be afraid, be very afraid. True story, but it doesn't bother me. Now if his name was Damien, that would be different.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 8:39 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• LOL it wouldnt bother me.

Answer by gemgem at 11:55 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• LOL... it would not bother me...
    I have run into cashiers tho that will almost beg you to buy something small if your
    change return is $6.66.... I just take my change and reassure them that I am not
    worried about it...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 12:15 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I don't think I'd let it bother me. At least it would be easy to remember! lol I used to work at a Chick Fil A when I was in high school, and one morning this lady came in and ordered breakfast for herself and her DH, and the total came up to 6.66. She flipped out and backed away from the register like it was going to bite her, and said, "Add something! Quick- add something to the order!!! I can't pay for that! " and was seriously disturbed by it. I added an extra plain biscuit and she was fine. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 12:29 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• 666 is NOT bad luck, 13 is supposed to be bad luck. LOLOL I wouldnt bother me to have a 666 number, but Ill bet some people I called would be leery of those digits.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:18 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I would totally use it, I think it's hilarious, Then Again I was Born on a Friday the 13th so......
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:21 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I'd use it and get a kick out of people's reaction when I gave them my phone number. But I'm crazy like that!!!
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:17 PM on Apr. 4, 2011