How can I get him to pay attention?

My fiancé is a computer nerd and I know for a fact he'd never hurt me or his son but why is it that he is ALWAYS, on facebook? He has like 6 girls on there but he rarely talks to them, but how can I get him to stay off Facebook for a while he's acting like a 16 year old girl that HAS to be on the Internet everyday! I just am trying to get him to pay attention to me and our son more how can I do that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Okay. SO many people have facebook addictions, and your husband might be one of them. You may have to just say, "You are addicted to facebook. Let's take control."

:)

I think I actually have a CM addiction, as my husband has started making comments! LOL!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 11:51 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• He should want to pay attention to you and your son. You probably can't make him do that.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:51 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• While he's there, you're here. Maybe you both need to unplug for a while and go on a date.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 11:53 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• omgosh..disabling the internet or changing the password?? please..he's a grown man. treat him like a grown man. TALK to him!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:54 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Use face book to your advantage by flirting with him and making dates with him.You can also post outing that you wish to attend as a family on your face book page. Like your local zoo or children's museum. He will get the hint. GL

thecoffeefairy

Answer by thecoffeefairy at 2:36 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• You could always disable the internet or set up a network password on the comp so he can't get on..
    Or you could talk to him and tell him how you feel and set up some days/activities that are technology free (i.e turn off all tech devices)
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 11:51 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• ask him to set time to play for us son and time for your and him when he dose not go on the computer
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 11:53 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• He still has his cell phone (which hed die without) and we have wi-fi ps when we first moved into our apartment i was carrying his computer and he said "If you drop it Ill be pissed off at you for a while" I love the man but i swear Im gotta make him and the computer get married (see how he feel) cause the computer cant cook or clean or give him babies lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:54 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I love what Imogine said!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 11:54 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Talk to him and let him know how you are feeling, if that don't work than I would lock up that computer!
    jenn2bowman

Answer by jenn2bowman at 11:55 AM on Apr. 4, 2011