Unemployment Insurance

I know that it's different in every state but does anyone know if you can claim on monday instead of sunday...and how to add multiple claims i know that you are suppose to add more then one job search

suhweetness

Asked by suhweetness at 12:11 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Money & Work

• i know that in Indiana, you can claim your weekly claim starting sunday, through saturday. I usually get my money the day after I claim as long as it is before 4pm. I know that here, we have to conduct 3 work searches a week, 2 of them being putting in a application and the 3rd,"looking into" a business u are interested in filing an application at.
    indysownlilbit

Answer by indysownlilbit at 12:22 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• For CA: File IMMEDIATELY upon layoff. One claim only. You'll get continuing claim forms after. Benefits get paid on alternate weeks; generally the check arrives by Tuesday for the previous two weeks.

CA is launching EBT for UI benefits soon.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:19 PM on Apr. 4, 2011