OMG Why ME!

Ok ladies guess what happen to me. I went to wash every ones shoes even my husbands boots. He asked me to lol so i went to take them all out of the washer and guess what i saw was my husbands boots all soaking wet and apart the washer had done one on the boot the top of the boot came apart from the bottom i mean its crazy. I cant be leave it of course it would have to be me doing the wash and it would have to be some of his. LOL So my question would have to be...

ladies has any thing like this happen to you before? When you've done some thing for your husband and it didn't turn out right. Was he mad?

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 12:15 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• You can get a product called Shoe Goo. I've never used it to put shoes back together to that extent, but it's only a couple of dollars a tube and I would try that before I bought a new pair of boots.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:19 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Wowzers =/ Good luck.
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 12:37 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Wouldn't a damp rag have done better? If it was cause the shoes stink, baby powder or a baking soda sprinkled in them eats the smell.
    Ii don't put shoes in washers cause I did have a pair fall apart. The glue they use isn't meant to with stand that kind of abuse.
    Audrice1985

Answer by Audrice1985 at 12:59 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Well everything including shoes and boots are so CHEAPLY made these days I wouldnt EVER use the washing machine to "wash" them. They tend to fall apart because they use glue instead of nails to make them these days. Use a rag and soap next time.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:09 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• These things happen. Just be honest and replace them as soon as possible. Hugs
    thecoffeefairy

Answer by thecoffeefairy at 2:28 PM on Apr. 4, 2011