THE DONALD FOR PRESIDENT? AS A REPUBLICAN? O...KKKKKK!!!!

I know...you can't stand me...but I have just got to say that the Republicans are hitting rock bottom with this one. The only thing I like about Trump is that with his money, he can pay off the deficit. As a matter of fact, he voted for Obama so why doesn't he and at least about 3 of his friends, including Oprah, put a cash kitty together and send it as a gift to America on behalf of the President? He said today on Fox that the "world" is laughing at us" (America). Damn, they were doing that with Carter (whom I love), and went into hysterics with you know who (I lived in Germany and London during that time). Talk about embarrassed always having to defend or translate what he tried to say, even to the English. How do you Reps feel about The Donald? with his orange tan and all. What's with tans that are sooo orange? Wait, that will be another post. And, why is he harping on the President's birth certificate? You all know that that has to be proven before he ran. OK, I'm done for now. Go!!

ladylovemm

Asked by ladylovemm at 12:29 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Why is it " the republicans" who have hit rock bottom? Last I remember from civics 101~Anyone can put their name in the running. A smart person wouldn't jump to conclusions like you have done, OP. Try waiting till after the debates/ primaries before you waste energy on your speculative rants.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:33 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Ross Perot run for president as Independent and we all the story. I don't know if being a Republican would put Donald Trump on the top.
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 12:38 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• You asked here too. Makes more sense putting here. Republicans are not putting a gun to his head. Not their fault.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:44 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• The Donald has run SEVERAL business into the ground, Including a huge casino, which is nearly impossible to do with a casino. Do you REALLY want a person who is THAT bad at running a business as President? Never mind the horrible comb over that's NOT foloing anyone! Trump is a moron, and an attention whore. He dosnt stand a chance of getting elected.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:01 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• BTW? Trump has Absolutely NO liquid assests. That means he dosnt HAVE CASH money. Everything he "owns" is only on paper. He has NO Cash so what $$ is he going to pay the deficit off with? Trump dosnt even have the 1.8 million it takes in liquid cash to buy a McDonald's franchise today. He is THAT broke cash wise. His investors OWN everything he claims to own.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:03 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Excuuuuse me but REPUBLICANS are in no way fostering or suggesting Donald Trump run for President.
    Just for your information, it doesn't work that way. IF and that is a big IF, the Donald decides to run it will be his decision. The only decision Republicans, not to mention Independents and Democrats have to make is to vote for whomever they choose.
    As fro how I feel about him, it's about the same as I feel about Palin, not my choice but far better than the "other" choice if it is between the 2
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:06 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I'd vote for Trump but I gotta hear what he wants to promise America. He might get our damn jobs back though!
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 1:27 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Wow, so much. Well let's start with the basics, shall we? Anyone can say they are running for president. Republicans are not endorsing Trump for president, so that " hitting rock bottom" thing is hilarious. Your part of the problem with this country, ignorant people getting to vote when they don't know how the world works. Second, you do know that tons of our congress members have net worths in the hundreds of millions? So I think we can leave oprah out of it. And a lot of those are democrats. You learn something new everyday don't ya op. Lastly, I have never given Trump a second thought since he will never get the nomination, but his tan? Really? Is that what you look for in a leader? Their appearance? Do the world a favor and don't vote. Or take some classes before you do so.
    Anonymous

• LOL at hitting rock bottom! The Democrats hold that honor!

I suppose you haven't seen the other questions about Trump on here. He is hardly a conservative favorite.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 3:17 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• OK, I hear ya. Thanks for the comments. I did jump too soon. It's just that he made such noise this morning because of the Presidents' birth certificate. You are right...he is an attention whore, like most celebs. I can't see how a person who votes for a person now wants to scream out about a certificate.
    ladylovemm

Comment by ladylovemm (original poster) at 3:29 PM on Apr. 4, 2011