THE DONALD FOR PRESIDENT? AS A REPUBLICAN? O...KKKKKK!!!!

I have just got to say that the Republicans are hitting rock bottom with this one. The only thing I like about Trump is that with his money, he can pay off the deficit. As a matter of fact, he voted for Obama so why doesn't he and at least about 3 of his friends, including Oprah, put a cash kitty together and send it as a gift to America on behalf of the President? He said today on Fox that the "world" is laughing at us" (America). Damn, they were doing that with Carter (whom I love), and went into hysterics with you know who (I lived in Germany and London during that time). Talk about embarrassed always having to defend or translate what he tried to say, even to the English. How do you Reps feel about The Donald? with his orange tan and all. What's with tans that are sooo orange? Wait, that will be another post. And, why is he harping on the President's birth certificate? You all know that that has to be proven before he ran. OK, I'm done for now. Go!!

ladylovemm

Asked by ladylovemm at 12:31 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Not a fan of Donald, but I really dislike Obama, so I'm going to keep my mouth shut. :-)
    Molly4630

Answer by Molly4630 at 12:34 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I wouldn't vote for Trump either! BUT if it actually came down to Trump versus Obama...The Donald would get my vote. There is NO WAY I will ever vote for Obama!!

Why? Because of my FAVORITE 5 second clip that sums up his past 2+ years in office....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyDqQW2adPk

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:43 PM on Apr. 4, 2011