Have you had a life changing experience?

I was tested for 3 different types of Cancer, I was lucky enough not to have it. The weeks of waiting for the results were scary of course. I made a bucket list so now, I want to live life with the most fun!

Alexias30

Asked by Alexias30 at 12:38 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Health

• My Dad died the year I got married.  It was hard to come to terms with.  But now I value every day I am alive!

HeidisMom800

Answer by HeidisMom800 at 12:42 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Yes, many. I grew up in an abusive household, lived in a teen shelter, lived on my own with my own apartment at 16, watched people die in front of me, had a scare with cancer, etc. I take the best things from those & learn from it all. I also try to live my days to their fullest b/c I know all too well how quickly it can all be gone.

I dont have a bucket list but I just want to experience life, travel when I can to anywhere, & do the best I can by my daughter.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 12:42 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I was in a very abusive, got pregnant from forced sex & got the strength to leave when the abuse continued while I'm pregnant. I'm 17 weeks & I'm still changing, but my life has completely changed!
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 1:08 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I have lost alot of people in my life that meant the world to me! I am scared of everything now because of that> I don't fly, I don't go anywhere near the midwest. right now i'm going through a ruff divorce and i don't know what my life is going to be like now!
    TuckyGirl

Answer by TuckyGirl at 2:57 PM on Apr. 4, 2011