Were you bullied in school? Have your kids been bullied?

Bullies have been harassing people in every age range. Have you or your kids been a victim of bullying? How did you or are you handling it?

Alexias30

Asked by Alexias30 at 12:40 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in General Parenting

• Yes I did, and I just dealt with it. My children do not at this age experience it.
    allen.moriahd

Answer by allen.moriahd at 12:42 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• i was, and i got over it..sort of. i can still see this deadbeat's face when i think of bullies. and he's either a completely changed man of the cloth now, or he's in prison.
    my child hasn't dealt with bullying. he's had a run-in with a snotty kid or two at school, but he's pretty vocal about when someone messes with him, so he's able to deal with them. he knows that if he can't handle it, or the child continually harasses him, he's to tell the teacher-in-charge. and to avoid that person until they prove their behavior otherwise.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:45 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• It's funny I read this question and then the song called Angles by dan le sac vs. Scroobius Pip came on. I suggest you listening to it or at least reading the lyrics. But yes I was bullied in High school because I was very young when I had my daughter. I learned that this will happen throughout my entire lifetime so I learned to accept most people's ignorance. My child has been slightly bullied and she's only four. There were kids a couple years older than her that didn't want her to play with them because she was too young. And it was funny because she just took the other girl they were "bullying" and started playing with her. It was great and I hope she continues doing that.
    iluvmm09

Answer by iluvmm09 at 12:52 PM on Apr. 4, 2011