Have possible sinus infection and pregnant

Ok so this may seem like a dumb question but this is my second pregnancy and for the last two days i have had head congestion no sore throat or anything like that and no fever as well. i took one tylenol yesterday and 2 today, it seems to help. So what i am wanting to know is should i call my ob and try and get in today or is it ok just to wait until tomorrow when i already have a scheduled appointment? This is new to me because when i was prego with my first i never got sick. Thanks!

mommie_of02

Asked by mommie_of02 at 12:43 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• R u sure u can take tylenol while pregnant? I would call and ask.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:51 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• After having 3 sinus infections through this pregnancy- the safest and most effective regimen of antibiotics takes 10-14 days. If left to its own course a sinus infection will clear up in about two weeks.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 12:47 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• yes im 100% positive that tylenol is safe to take, when i was having bad headaches at the beginning of my pregnancy my doctor told me the only thing to take is tylenol
    mommie_of02

Comment by mommie_of02 (original poster) at 12:55 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Wait. Tylenol is fine while you're pregnant, and you don't have long to wait 'til your scheduled appointment...

I've had sinus issues from month 3 til month 9... Hope yours clears up!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 3:04 PM on Apr. 4, 2011