Reflux....

what can i do for my 3 year old ds until we go to the docs on the 26th? he has refulx and we have switched him to soy milk and i think he's still spitting up. it has nothing to do with any particular food, he could be eatting crackers and spit up! same with water. and the gross part is, is he holds the spit up in his mouth and swishes it around!!!

dreamangel06

Asked by dreamangel06 at 12:44 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Kids' Health

• First gross!! Second call the pharmacist and ask about the otc prevacid. I open mine up and mix it in applesauce. It will help the little guy. Let me know what the pharmacy says.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:47 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Yea I would try something like prevacid untill you get in to see doc.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:30 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• ok, sounds good. i am going to start calling around to a few places. thanks a lot for the advice.
    dreamangel06

Comment by dreamangel06 (original poster) at 1:46 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• @dancer, the pharm guy at target said that all ds can take right now is Children's Tums. anything stronger has to be rx.
    dreamangel06

Comment by dreamangel06 (original poster) at 8:09 PM on Apr. 5, 2011