Should I call or not?

Last time we've talked was on Thursday =[ His mom said she's talked to him a few times everyday,...but he hasn't called me!!!! Everything's been going good, nothing bad, always good conversation. He is in the hospital getting treatment for his Bipolar, so i'm just hoping he hasn't called cuz' he's been busy. Should I call, or just wait for him to call, if ever?

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 12:56 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm the impatient type. Depends if this is just a date that you don't have some long term relationship with with. If it is just a date that you've got nothing serious with, I'd definitely wait. However if it's your significant other/long term commitment/ I'd definitely call!
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 1:00 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• don't call - I firmly believe the man should pursue AND if he is getting treatment for bi-polar perhaps he is in a down swing and doesn't want to talk to you when he is that low. Don't get impatient and don't break down and call.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 1:04 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I'd wait.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:58 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• no do not call
    one4rnj

Answer by one4rnj at 12:59 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I'd wait for him to call. He may have good reason for not calling that is positive in the long run. It might also be at the request of his doctor too. Try to not assume the worst as hard as it may be.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 12:59 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• It is very hard to call out in those places. He is also trying to get well. Best of Luck
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 1:00 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• He used to call all the time, and vice-versa....we've been talking about being in a relationship once he gets out and we see where things go, we both have mutual feelings towards each other...so idk what's going on!!!!!! ='[ i am really starting to fall hard for him,...but now i'm getting discouraged.
    knicole0708

Comment by knicole0708 (original poster) at 1:02 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• it depends...id wait tho, is this guy your bf/spouse/buddy/hubby???
    shanda0914

Answer by shanda0914 at 1:19 PM on Apr. 4, 2011