Burger during pregnancy?

I'm 33 weeks pregnant, if I order a cheese burger from applebee's is it okay if I get it well done, does that rule out all chances of listeria or any other bacteria? Is it safe to eat?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• uhhh yeah its safe...
    pooskie

Answer by pooskie at 4:28 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I lived off of burgers when I was prego!!
    NewArrival

Answer by NewArrival at 4:42 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• LOL If you're going to be that paranoid what are you going to eat? you could ask that kind of question about like any food. Can I eat this apple what if it has pesticides on it etc
    Anonymous

• Yes- it's safe!!! It's chicken you have to really make sure is well done, but it's safe.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 4:55 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I've eaten all restaurant steaks and burgers medium during my pregnancy, and I'm still perfectly healthy. You'll be fine =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:33 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• they dont sell burgers that arent well done. i dont think u can seriously order one thats not. as long as ur not eating raw meat, burgers are fine
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 5:38 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• It's totally fine. Try not to worry so much; all that worrying about little things is going to be worse for your baby than a burger!!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 6:37 PM on Nov. 29, 2008