Soros/Koch Can you handle the truth?

Since I was out having a life this weekend I missed the question about comparing Soros and Koch Brothers. After 96 answers no one is interested so I thought I'd start a new question.

The old article that was used as some kind of lame proof of something was this one. Link text There was no proof of anything in this article but everyone is entitled to refute rumors and lies told about them.
Most people are not even interested in the Kochs or Mr Soros and Libs just don't want to know the truth but you can find a rebuttle or explanation for just about every lie made if you look. Here are some fascinating counters from and facts about the Kochs and their business as well as political beliefs.
Link text

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 1:42 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Koch brothers are consistent libertarian businessmen who condone market-based policies...

"Koch Industries’ Political Action Committee, KOCHPAC, contributed $43,000 to Gov. Scott Walker’s 2010 gubernatorial campaign – less than one-half of one percent of the $9.195 million raised by the Walker campaign."

Question: Are there Liberal Private Business owners who support/employ as many US citizens (nationwide) as Koch Industries?

As for Soros~ His international financial dealings speak volumes....

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:03 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• less than one-half of one percent of the $9.195 million raised by the Walker campaign."

This will make a few members heads explode they are so sure Walker is in the Koch brothers pocket. I think they might avoid this post period.lol
    Anonymous

• This will make a few members heads explode they are so sure Walker is in the Koch brothers pocket. I think they might avoid this post period.lol

Yep, I totally agree with this!
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 2:25 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Don't expect much response.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 3:39 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Liberal free thread.

Of course in a few days you KNOW liberals will be saying something like "why don;t conservatives ever post REAL questions for discussion? Why is every question about bashing Obama?!" LOL

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:35 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Yeah...I kinda knew the truth. Anyway...until the liberals create new screen names and the fake liberals working for campaigns come back here for the general election, it will be kinda slow. It's really hard to continually defend the left everyday.

jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 6:15 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• It's really hard to continually defend the left everyday.

It would be a tough job.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:36 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• ^^lol...yeah that would be tough.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 6:47 PM on Apr. 4, 2011