Does anyone want to take a nap? I do but I don't get off work until 4:30pm. Ugh!

spagirl0426

Asked by spagirl0426 at 1:45 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Id love to, but every time I am ready for one its time to pick up the kids lol.

Answer by gemgem at 1:46 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Oh no! I guess that's something I will soon know about in a couple of years. I'm having baby #1 this October.
    spagirl0426

Comment by spagirl0426 (original poster) at 1:47 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• ugh.. I SO need one today
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:47 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I don't even remember what "Nap" means. lol. But seriously, I tend to feel worse after I take a nap. I get groggy and out of it, like I took a cold pill or something. And I can't sleep later that night. So I just grab a cup a joe and try to wait it out.
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 1:48 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Congrats! It isnt all bad, but by the time I get all the errands ran, lunch, dishes, laundry started I am so ready for a nap lol. But its 2 by then and I have to be in line to get the kids by 2:05 or Ill never get into the school!

Answer by gemgem at 1:48 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I'd rather be working..
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 1:49 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Yes! My dd is watching kids shows with singing in them on Netflix and we're both laying in my bed. Staying awake is not easy right now.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 2:03 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I feel like it but I never take one or i'd be up all night.
    pinkflowerpetal

Answer by pinkflowerpetal at 2:17 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I was up late last night, and Saturday night, I could use one. I don't get off until 5.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:18 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• some times my body feels like it needs one but i know if i was to take one my body would feel even more tired and i would get more lazy and then the kids would be all over the house coloring etc. i would get behind on my chores so i guess i have to say NO but it sounds nice..lol..
    butterflies78

Answer by butterflies78 at 2:51 PM on Apr. 4, 2011