I NEED HELP! Coach Purse!

I found the PERFECT Coach purse at the mall a few days ago, took a pic to send to DH, and now he/we can't find it. I didn't write down the item number and it isn't on the web site. It's almost like a barrel bag but with a more triangle shape, and has COACH across the front using the fobs, also the purse itself is Patchwork. I'm going to put the picture up on my page.....PLEASE HELP!!!! Maybe the item number or if you know where else on the web I can find it!!!

poohlover515

Asked by poohlover515 at 4:28 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• have you checked a Coach outlet?
    also, have you asked the people in the store where you saw it? Im sure they could help you.
    chloe_romano

Answer by chloe_romano at 6:49 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I just went and looked at the pic on ur profile, that is such a cute purse!
    but I dont know for sure if its real, did you look inside to make sure it had the serial number?
    I would maybe check on e-bay for that one or you could possibly take the pic. to a coach store and if they dont have it, they can order one for you.
    Anonymous

• Have you tried searching on amazon.com?
    maggiesmom415

Answer by maggiesmom415 at 10:50 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Take the pic to a Coach store if you have one near you. They will know if it is from the current season, real, etc. They'll be able to help you.
    Anonymous

• i found the spring ones.. but not the darker one... i'll keep looking..
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 1:20 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• here is the link for the spring bag with charm, contact the seller and see if they can help you....
    http://www.ioffer.com/search/items/coach+patchwork+with+Charm/text_pics/ioffer/0/false
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 1:30 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• My friend has the bag. She bought it in the spring. It did not come with the lettering. I think it was just something added too.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:28 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• have you tried the web site?
    claras_mommie

Answer by claras_mommie at 9:34 PM on Dec. 5, 2008