I was just so tired I wanted to sleep

I had been hardly sleeping for about 5 days and I was exhausted. I guess I took too many pills and ended up waking up to six police men and an ambulance person standing over me. I was finally asleep. I did spend four days in the hospital and I can't seem to still get any sleep. I'm so tired.......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• I usually add 1 or 2 melatonin with my sleeping pill to "kick it up" a bit. Maybe you need a different sleeping pill - one that is time released. Most pills put you to sleep but don't KEEP you asleep. If that is your case you need a different type. I feel for you - that is no fun.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 2:21 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• What did the doctors suggest? Would working out help? Are you overly stressed?

Answer by admckenzie at 2:15 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Add a strenuous work out session.
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 2:34 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• No.....Im just tired is all....Thanks for your concern.....

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:14 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• they gave me a sleeping pill. I slept from 11 til 3 and have been awake since then.....I dont know what to do. its fogging up my head. im not myself here lately. I cant stop crying. im just so tired.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:17 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Thanks... Im gonna get some today and try it....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:27 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• sorry *hugs* I feel your pain.... I rarely get to sleep and it sucks.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:36 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Make sure you are safe btw..... you don't want to lave your child/ren motherless.... You have people that care for you
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:39 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• sounds like you might be depressed fatigue is a major symtom of that. what do you do during the day to help tire you out?
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 4:23 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I really dont have a life. Im alone most of the time. I have friends that call but i really dont go anywhere. I am mild agoraphobic and I am bipolar which doesn't help my situation at all. I just wish to be normal. Treated normal. To be able to go outside without feeling like the sky is going to fall on me. I know things will get better. I just have to be a bit more patient.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:35 PM on Apr. 4, 2011