Am I the only one who gets sick of Barbara Walters?

I watch The View almost every single morning and....okay I know that technically it it Barbara's show....but to me she is just SO FREAKING RUDE!!!! She interrupts the co-hosts ALL THE TIME but heaven forbid they try to talk over her interrupting them so they can get their point across...she interrupts her guests....today this older gentleman was trying to get a story out...an amusing story that I was actually interested in....we all know that older people take a little longer to get a story out than seems necessary....instead of just letting him get the damn story out she interrupts him RUDELY several times to tell him he needs to hurry up because it's a live show or whatever...I'm thinking okay, with all the times you stopped him in the middle of his story, to tell him to hurry up...he could have been finished with the damn thing by now! This is only one example but I only have so much space to type LOL

Am I the only one who is sick of her?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 2:02 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Entertainment

• No honey, your not alone on this one!!!! I never cared for her anyway. I do not watch the show but she does'nt seem rude when she interviews people on her Barbara Walters show years ago. Either way......i would turn the channel
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 5:58 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• NOT ON ANY LEVEL !! I HAVE DESPISED HER FOR YEARS, AND BASICALLY IS THE REASON I DON'T WATCH THE VIEW.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 4:39 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• sick of BW? hahahaha..no. not a 'View' watcher, but if you're calling anyone rude on that show, you've pegged the wrong gal. i'd say there are at least 3 of her co-hosts that are waaaaaaaaaaaaay ruder.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:07 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I don't watch The View often. I hate when people interrupt others though. Bad manners!
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 2:10 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Not a View viewer.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 2:14 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I don't watch the View- I can get the same effect buy putting 4 chickens in a box and shaking it.

But no, I was sick of Barbra Walters in the 90's, now I just can't stand her.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 2:16 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I really dont like her either.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 2:30 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• HaHa... She and Whoopi are the only way I can stand the show... It's Elizabeth that makes me want to shoot myself in the face!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:32 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• They ALL Interrupt each other,it is not just Barbara. That is why I don't watch The View. And Elizabeth Hasselback is a lamebrain,too.

I do like Barbara Walters--- but not on the View.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 2:54 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Okay---what is that remark about "older people" and telling stories? THAT was RUDE!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 2:55 PM on Apr. 4, 2011