Where to get a low interest person loan, with ok credit?

Just wondering if anyone was able to get a low interest personal loan, with ok credit, and where. Is there any online services that are safe?

TuckyGirl

Asked by TuckyGirl at 2:09 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Money & Work

• Try asking your bank. All of our personal loans come frmo our bank. The rate is sometimes influenced by whether or not you use collateral, such as a car that's paid for.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 2:16 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Good luck with that, they aren't giving out a ton of loans right now, and because everyone is broke, they have jacked up interest on everything. I know people with stellar credit paying heavy interest.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:41 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• How much for and for how long? They are going to want to know what it is for,, something like medical bills can be worked out through your doctor's office, What is it for?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:06 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• well I'm going through a divorce right now. Husband is getting out of the army and were in ky hes going back to ny and i'm staying here with our children, but i need to downsize to a home I can afford on my own budget, so i would only really need 1000-2000
    TuckyGirl

Comment by TuckyGirl (original poster) at 3:31 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Then I would put it on a CC and pay it back within a couple of months,,,,,they are going to probably not do this because of divorce, could you get any kind of help from family? The banks don't care for downsizing too much,, LOL! Hope everything is okay, and it works out,, just DO NOT do a pay day loan,,,,hugs!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:22 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Nah my family can't help. I thought of getting a credit card and getting cash advances but they charge like 24% on those...Definitley something that I can't afford!
    TuckyGirl

Comment by TuckyGirl (original poster) at 12:01 PM on Apr. 5, 2011