Free vent area today :) i will start

let's see it is storming badly, we discovered water coming in through roof so had to call insurance company. was watching the news before it started lightening to keep up heard crash of thunder and went to turn off tv and poof lightening took it out. and the yard is pretty much flooded :( and it looks like anther storm rolling in ugh I love spring but not flooding and storms. Oh well

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 2:16 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Hope your day gets better mama....lets see....something is wrong with the water pump is our only car and it's going to take $600 to fix...and oh yeah, we dont have an extra $600 laying around, I have a history of going into labor prematurly so I've been scared all day that I'm going to go into labor while hubby is at work and I'm going to have to wait for him to take the BUS home lol (irrational fear but still there lol) MIL keeps calling ME to find out what hubby is doing..."Oh is he home? Is he sleep? How is he doing?"....he has a phone! Please call HIM!....much much more but I don't want to steal the thunder of your post lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:26 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Gah. I have zero tolerance for stupidity. Blatant, open, conspicuous ignorance, without thought toward learning! I hate that 90% of the people I come in contact with have no common sense.

Example: last night at 8:40, I went to the service station to grab some chicken strips. Yes, they are delicious, but $8.88/lb. I walk in, notice some fried deals, thinking, 'mmm.. eggrolls?' asked, "what's in your wraps, here?" Gal (not working the food station) rudely corrects, "uhh, burritos?" I started to say, "oh, I thought they migh-" "no, they're burritos." Rolled her eyes and looked away. Kid running the food station says, "yeah?" I pointed to the 6 strips left and said, "lemme have those." He says, "wow, really? That's gonna cost you a fortune, but whatever."

"Kiddo, don't you worry about me OR how much I spend, ok?"

DANG!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 2:36 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• ouch, what a day for you...so sorry, hope it gets better
    sdks2011

Answer by sdks2011 at 2:17 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Hope your day gets better.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 2:17 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I woke up sick
    now I am at work sick
    getting my period soon
    I am internally venting today about how I am sick of being the better person/ friend to someone and I feel I get stepped on and I am too nice to say anything..
    We can't sell our house
    lets see -that's all I can come up with - thanks :)_
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:18 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• that sucks.. the wind is what is getting me today..
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 2:19 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I think I have a stomach bug, so all this nausea is getting to me
    dolphingoddess

Answer by dolphingoddess at 2:21 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• hmm...stormy, tornadic weather here, too. no outdoor activities for me today..bummer.

well, that's about it! the house is completely clean, the chicken (dinner) is just about thawed out, and i'll leave in an hour to go get ds from school. we're all healthy, happy, and crazy!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:22 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• My son missed the bus, cried because he missed the bus, we chased it until the next stop which meant we left 20 min later then usual for me to get to work. When we got into the city, there was an accident on the freeway, making me even later. I got to work almost half an hour late. One of the ladies I work with who is a complete IDIOT came in whining about how she couldn't do something. When I tried to explain it to her, she got pissy and ran off, leaving the rest of us to deal with it. I can't wait for lunch. the way things are going, I'm going to get food poisoning! Hope your day gets better!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 2:23 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Man I wish it was storming here! I'm sick of this chilly weather! And the wind is absolutely insane today. Oklahoma should be called the windy state. If you live here you know exactly what I mean!!!
    I'm so tired I don't have the energy to vent.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 2:36 PM on Apr. 4, 2011