Farting lol

ok i understand its normal everyone does it blah blah but i find it so dusgusting when ur just watching tv or somethng and someone just lets it rip.. ive been with dh and ive only farted out loud once and it was by accident lol.. does anyone else think its disgusting? i think if i can hold it in or do it silent they can too lol im not just talking bout my dh im talking about visitors and everything

kimsmith22

Asked by kimsmith22 at 2:17 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My 5 month old is the farting queen. She has the loudest fart and obviously has no shame so she lets it rip wherever, church, the grocery store, in her sleep! I think it's too funny and it always gives me a good laugh.
    08MrsAllen

Answer by 08MrsAllen at 7:30 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Nope - I want to be comfortable in my own home and I want my honey to be comfortable as well. I'll rip whenever I please at home and don't mind it in the least if my SO does. Now let me preface - if I've eaten something thats bothering me it's really rank and nasty then I'll get up and leave the room as will my guy -but a normal run of the mill fart? let her rip.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 2:29 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• farts are funny! everyone does it(some more than others, due to diet). some smell, some don't. its a natural bodily-function.
    not a big deal. but i agree, if you can hold it, or leave the room, please do.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:20 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• it is disgusting.. that's why I make my DH go to the bathroom or outside. especially when others are around. I don't always catch him though and then I smell it and it makes me mad..
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 2:18 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Not a big deal. Bodily function everyone deals with.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 2:31 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• it's gross. if you KNOW you are gonna let one rip go outside or in the bathroom please and turn on the fan!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:34 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• My thoughts exactly 8Tinkerboo8!!!! That's how it is in my house!
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 2:33 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I'm not phased by farts. Everyone does it. I do, my kids do, my hubby does, and I'm not the least bit bothered. If it stinks, it's only something I have to deal with for a few seconds. I think they're funny and I enjoy the laugh.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 2:40 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I'm super gassy during my pregnancy & I was working, trying my hardest to hold it back & it just came out. I was embarrassed but it just kept happening for a whole month! I'm not too worried about it now. Everybody's different.
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 2:46 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• My ex did it ALL the time. And he ate things his body didn't like so it was GROSS. I hated it so much.
    My male roommate is like HEAVEN compared to my ex - he's got none of the disgusting "manly" habits my ex did!
    As for me, I think I've only done that in front of my roommate once - although every time my stomach makes a weird noise he thinks it's gas. Ha ha nope... I'm a lady. :P
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 2:47 PM on Apr. 4, 2011