What animals are you, hubby & kids scared of?

Alexias30

Asked by Alexias30 at 2:19 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I don't like snakes and spiders, etc.. DH is the same way. Not sure about my son.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 2:20 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• None :) Assuming we're talking about domesticated animals. If I were in a cage with a lion, I'd be scared, lol!
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 2:20 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I'm terrified of owls...it's a long story but like a huge group? swarm? whatever of owls attacked me when I was a teenager...I've hated them ever since. DH is scared of spiders in the funniest way imaginable...he FREAKS OUT!!! lol and our 4 yr old daughter is scared of Lady Gaga lol...no joke! lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:41 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• My DH is terrified of snakes and bats lol!~
    i don't like centipedes and things with that many legs but I can still kill them as to where my husband can't even see a commercial with a snake on it
    my son.. he's only 3-1/2 so not sure yet
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:21 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• my ds isn't scared of any animals, so far. my dh is afraid of cats.
    i don't like big dogs.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:25 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I can't STAND snakes, even seeing them on TV or on the computer. I'm also scared of big dogs. As for SO and our kids, I don't think they are afraid of anything. My youngest almost stepped on a rattlesnake and he just stood and stared at it while I had a mini stroke trying to get him away from it.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 2:26 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Gorellaz
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 2:45 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• BIRDS. I have this weird fear that they're gonna poop on me when they're flying overhead... and I generally just feel uncomfortable around them. There's a huge flock of them that sits on the mall next to my house during the summer - they just sit on top of the Sears all day, and then they fly to the mall a neighborhood away at night. It's so weird and it freaks me out. I also get really grossed out by pigeons in particular - yuck.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 2:45 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I dont like spiders but will go out of my way to kill them when I see them, hubby dosnt like snakes, but Im only afraid of the poisionous ones. The kid's dont like spiders, snakes or skunks.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:51 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• None really
    MissLoveLyfe

Answer by MissLoveLyfe at 3:03 PM on Apr. 4, 2011