Easter Pictures

It's going to be Zachary's first Easter and he's due for new pictures, but I don't know how I should dress him. Little girls always look cute in frilly dresses for holiday pictures but I'm not sure how I want to dress Zachary. He's about to be 5 months. Should I have him in just a diaper, a simple onesie-either solid or with stripes? My sister got him this light green outfit. It has shorts and a shirt with wide horizontal stripes.

slowyourrole

Asked by slowyourrole at 2:25 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Personally I love the simple pics! Black & White either just in diapers or white/black onsies etc. I think they look classic. I also love pics that are well not so posed I guess like pics of the kids laughing, smiling, playing, looking at something, etc. Are you doing a shoot or are you just going to do them yourself? If you can I would just have sevearl snappd with different things some with just diaper, then a few with the onsie, then maybe some with the stripe shirt.... maybe just in a diaper with a cute tie around him I bet you'd get awesome pics of him playing with it too! Hope they come out good you'll find something totally cute!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 2:29 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• We're doing a photo shoot. I take tons of pix at home all the time, but I can't beat a professional.
    slowyourrole

Comment by slowyourrole (original poster) at 2:32 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• If your doing a shoot then bring a few options & do sevearl different types of shots. I'd do some black & white then some colors. Bring props even stuffed bunny, bows, baskets, etc. I'd do like three outfits maybe (just b/c I always hate to be too much of a pain!) & take pics in each of them. Again I like those action shots & where he is moving around a lot I'd certainly make sure to get some of those type of shots!

I really liked my idea about the tie hahahaha a little black tie just tie it around him all loose then let him play with it just in a diaper. He may not like it & freak out but if not then you could get some cute shots of him playing with it & stuff.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 2:41 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Dressed up suit-like.
    shynu

Answer by shynu at 2:52 PM on Apr. 4, 2011