I am happily married... but for some reason, I have a strong attraction towards another guy, I can't stop thinking about him.. I have told my hubby... I still feel like I am having an affair.. what should I do.....

I do not know what to do... please help!!!! thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• If you told your husband, there isn't much more to do, unless you have made up your mind to have an affair. If you have a happy and satisfying marriage and you still can't stop thinking about this other guy, maybe you should conside marriage counseling before you do something you'll regret.
    Texgirl73

Answer by Texgirl73 at 12:16 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• You haven't said what you want to do. Some women enjoy having an emotional affair like that. Some choose to cross the line. I believe it's a husband's responsibility to keep a wife's void filled. I have a group for this type of thing. If you are interested, PM me. There is support. Many women are in the same spot you are in.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:44 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Don't cheat it hurts so bad. If you must be with another man leave your husband, play fair.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:45 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Oh god another one. What is it with you women? Didn't anyone ever teach you right from wrong. You don't have to be a rocket scientist toknow what youare doing is wrong. Your poor husband, and I bet he's a great guy to you. Yuck such nasty people these days.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Stop and take a moment to think about what it is that attracts you to this other guy. Is it something that you used to see in your husband but dont anymore? If so talk to your husband about it. If not then you have to make the decision not to act on what you feel. Its on thing to be attracted to some one its another to act on it. It sounds like you love your husband a lot otherwise you wouldn't have told him about your feelings. Try looking at your husband and consentrating on all the things that first made you fall in love with him. Maybe have a date night at one of the places you used to go when you were dating. Simply put rekindle your marrage so that your attraction for this other guy dosn't turn into a fire.
    jjohnson0217

Answer by jjohnson0217 at 1:06 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Since you told your hubby, now I think all you can do is watch that you're not seeking this guy's attention out, and not dressing to impress him, talking so he'll listen, and so on.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 1:27 PM on Jul. 10, 2008