Is it cheating?

I have known a new guy for like 6 years .yes I like him alott . My current man/babydaddy is a total douche controling and bosses me around hes not affecionate with me at all .should I leave him? And with the other guy we just kiss thats all.

steph17

Asked by steph17 at 3:00 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Its still cheating.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:01 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• You kissing is cheating.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 3:01 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• And as to leave or stay? You already know the answer dear.
    vbruno

• Would the person you are with consider it cheating? That is how you define cheating. Some couples don't think kissing others is cheating some thing hugging is cheating. Cheating is defined within your own relationship.

Why would you want to be with someone that is a prick? Or that you don't care for?
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 3:02 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Yah it's cheating and yes you should leave your bf his treating you bad and you deserve to be with someone nice will treat you good and your baby
    Donnabell_nyc

Answer by Donnabell_nyc at 3:02 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Whatever you do end it with your current first because regardless of how he treats you - you are still cheating. Kissing is still cheating - you can be an emotional cheater with your SO and never even touch - emotional cheating is as bad. So if you guy is that bad - put on your big girl panties and do the right thing and end it. By doing this you are sending a non-verbal message to this new guy that you are worthy of his trust and love. Later down the road this new guy may be thinking "hey if she cheated on her ex with me, she will cheat on me" and that is usually the way it is.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 3:02 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Not sure the "other" guy is one worth keeping. He is making out with a committed (using term loosely) woman.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 3:03 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• cheating, and you need to leave and be on your own, or stay and try to make it work,,,, it is an escape, and trust me, once the "new" wears off, same thing again!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:03 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Yes it is...sorry anytime you have feelings for someone else other than your significant other it's cheating. Do what's best for you and your kids. And don't fall for the very first guy that comes along...think it through is it real or ca guar on, lust? GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:03 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Yes you should leave him!! And yes it is cheating.......
    I.need.advice

Answer by I.need.advice at 3:04 PM on Apr. 4, 2011