• In the Spotlight:

How Can I Do This?

Looking to find ways to raise money to fund my family's relocation and home that will be something coming up in June of next year. This gives us 7 months to get it figured out and excute a plan to make this all happen and for it to go over as smoothly as possible. We are moving from NC to FL to be closer to family and have that emotional support. Our son, Kody, has Friedreich's Ataxia which is a form of muscualr dystrophy. This disorder has caused a secondary heart condition called Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy which is progressing very rapidly. Any ideas that could be offered would be so very much appreciated.

We , my fiance and I, are both working jobs and trying to keep up with bills while raising the children and trying to save. Sometimes this all seems so stressful.

Thanks for taking time to read the question and have a blessed day!

Lisa

midnightmoet

Asked by midnightmoet at 4:41 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Money & Work

• I would love for you to consider The Great Product MonaVie, I would love for you to consider The Great Product - amazing healthy product that also offers an industry leading compensation - and all for just sharing a wonderful product that sells itself - I was introduced to it for my health issues and have not looked back - visit my page and send me an massage - - amazing healthy product that also offers an industry leading compensation - and all for just sharing a wonderful product that sells itself - I was introduced to it for my health issues and have not looked back - visit my page and send me an message
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 6:15 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Have you looked into having a fundraiser? I sell candles and that is one service that I offer but there are tons of others. You can buy discount cards for pizza places, sell them and keep the profit. You can also sell stuff on ebay that you no longer need. Good luck!
    Becky
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 6:25 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Are you able to collect SSD for your son? If you've been denied because you make too much, apply again. The people who get approved are those who don't give up. Many lawyers will take your case against SSD at no cost because it will make them look good (and it's a large tax write off). Call your local Senator, they will do just about anything to make themselves look good. Go to your local Catholic Church, they will usually find a way to move you and you don't have to be Catholic.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 7:43 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I wouldn't give your son mona vie. My handicapped brother in law was given some because my mother-in-law thought it would be good for him, but it didn't turn out so well. He's ok, but it gave him more seizures and things. It's really only good for healthy adults. Just fyi and btw it's not a great way to make money. You have to pay $120 per month to be considered active and have to personally sign up two people before you make commission.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:31 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• lowencope, I thought MonaVie was banned because so many children were getting sick? Some kids in my nephews preschool ended up in the hospital.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 8:51 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Hi
    I have 3 small children and researched long and hard for a work at home job. I really wanted to contribute to my family and keep my kids with me during the day. So I did lots of research and I found a great career! I recently have come across a home-based business opportunity with no large investment, no inventory and no risk. It is an Inc. 500 manufacturing company. I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. We just help set up customer accounts and the company pays us to do so. It has benefited our family so much! I never have to leave my house to be successful!

http://www.workathomeunited.com/BeAtHome
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 3:13 PM on Dec. 1, 2008