Were you absolutely determined not to...

Get pregnant again, and did anyway?

I've been on the pill for 3mos, and the whole time, my menstruation has been completely irregular, but I haven't even spotted in 4wks. Dh has been swearing to get a vasectomy, even had one scheduled for 1/11 but had a kidney stone bear itself on 12/31!!

I'm going to Walmart for a stinking test. I really don't want to go thru another pregnancy, far too unimpressed. I love my boys dearly, but babies just aren't my forte...

matobe

Asked by matobe at 3:21 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Ow how I wish I had one!!!!!!!
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 3:24 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• If you were that set on no more babies, I would have gotten my tubes tied. But to answer your question, both of my kids were both conceived using condoms and being careful.... Go figure.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:25 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Yes I was on the pill and never skipped it and took it on time every night. I wanted to wait at lease another year but nope I pretty much got pregnant right away when I started having sex and I have been taking the bc pills for over a month
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:29 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Could have mentioned, 7 women in the last 3generations of my family have hemorrhaged from ligations and ended up w/ full hysterectomies... am not volunteering to be reliant on hormone therapies at 24...
    matobe

Comment by matobe (original poster) at 3:30 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I agree I love my daughter to death. She's my everything. My mom passed away 20 day before Paige was born. Im 23 and im pretty positive I only want her. Im on the depo shot it works great my sister got pregnant on the pill! Be careful. And good luck to ya.
    lwalter87

Answer by lwalter87 at 9:03 AM on Apr. 5, 2011