I didn't get an u/s pic with a clear boy/girl shot, did you???

The tech said girl b/c of the three line thing but she never gave me a pic of that.... Did you guys get pics of the boy/girl shot?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 4:53 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yeah i did... did u get a 3d or 4d one done....?
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 4:56 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Yes I did with all 3 but I'm 33wks and I still dont think it is because the pic she gave me of her it looks like it could be either but they say girl so i'm believing them I guess.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 4:56 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I got mine with my boy part hanging the dc even put the arrow to it and also got one know with my girl open legs with nothing hanging. so I know is a girl.
    Jamie8788

Answer by Jamie8788 at 5:00 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• oh yeah with my DS he wouldnt let us see his face but he had no problem with showing his little pee pee lol So that the pic I got when I was 32 weeks
    serenaxxmarie

Answer by serenaxxmarie at 5:08 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• No- I didn't get a 3D/4D one, the tech said she saw the three line deal twice though so she was pretty sure!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:13 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• sometimes that 3 lines dont always men it a girl but if she said she was pretty sure then it probably a girl... but try to get a 4d one done... they are awsome... its like u are in there with the baby
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 5:17 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• My goodness did I. My son sat right where the U/S was... I still remember the doctor saying, yep definitely a boy and laughing.
    Amber1109

Answer by Amber1109 at 5:20 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• my doctor could tell it was a boy, but whenever they tried to give us a picture it just looked like black and gray fuzziness. i think they use a crappy machine cuz even pictures of his face look really crappy
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 5:38 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• The ultrasound tech told me the same with my 5th. I had 4 ultrasounds, they all said girl. I had to take back all his pretty pink outfits the day after he was born....
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 6:21 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Gotta love ultrasound failure. I wait till they are born. Less expensive on clothes...LOL ticks off the family too.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 6:35 PM on Nov. 29, 2008