Your wishes...

Do you want to be buried or cremated? Have you made your wishes clear to your family? Are you an organ donor? If no why not?

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 3:34 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• I would want to be buried. I am an organ donor and my husband and mother know these are my wishes.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 3:35 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I am an organ donor and I wish to be cremated but hubby wants us to have adjoining plots so we're still in negotiations lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:36 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Cremated. Yes I am an organ donor but my hubby said if I die first he wont do either because he finds both very creepy. My family knows what I want but my husband refuses to accept it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:38 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I think I want to be cremated because I don't think it is necessary for me to take up space that people could be using..what are we going to do when we run out of cemetery room? Is this already happening in large cities?
    ria7

Comment by ria7 (original poster) at 3:39 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• mommy of 2 you can just put it in your will. I am a donor but I dont have any burial/cremation wishes in my wil.
    ria7

• I think my husband will get rid of my will and his family doesnt agree with cremation or organ donors and my family isnt organized enough to hold onto it for me. I can make one and hope I die when I am older and my kids can hold onto it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:47 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I am an organ donor and i want to be cremated just so they dont have to go through the trials and tribulations and financial burdens that funerals bring.
    BalooSkii

Answer by BalooSkii at 4:25 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• My religion stipulates I be buried so thats what i want.
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 8:21 PM on Apr. 4, 2011