I asked this about a year ago but asking again (KFC)

since there's like a zillion new members I want some new input. I'm in Minnesota and have been all my life. I was born in 1981 and my entire childhood til age 11-ish or so KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) served a teeny tiny mini slider type thing called a Chicken Little and it was freaking heaven. I've heard it's actually in some places still these days (south, possibly east coast too) but I haven't seen one in well over a decade.

Did you ever eat one?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 3:43 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Miss them so bad. So good.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 3:44 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Haven't seen any in southern MI or central TX. You could always try in Corbin, KY.. that's where the original KFC is.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 3:45 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I was born 88 but I cant remember ever eating KFC when I was little but they dont have them over her in Utah at this day in age.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:45 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I don't remember ever eating that. But I do remember going to the first KFC store. :) I'm from KY though so if they were still going to serve it KY would probably be your best bet!
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 3:47 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I never heard of them, we didn't get a KFC in my town til I was 19, and it was in the same builing as a long john silvers so it just weirded me out. But I was searching for them and look what I found! A Facebook page trying to get them back! haha http://www.facebook.com/pages/HELP-BRING-BACK-KFCS-CHICKEN-LITTLE-SANDWICH/130928303584132

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:48 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I don't recall them but they sound yummy!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:49 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Miss them too, but they got replaced with the KFC snacker (just a chicken strip on a roll).
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 4:05 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I'm in MN, too.... Born in '84 and I remember the tv commercials for chicken littles! Unfortunately, my family never really went to eat fast food so I can't ever remember actually eating one.
    Molly4630

Answer by Molly4630 at 5:03 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• No never heard of it
    smileynikki712

Answer by smileynikki712 at 6:53 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I don't think I have ever seen these. I will look next time I go just for the heck of it. I don't eat there much.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 7:17 PM on Apr. 4, 2011