Out grow

Do you ever feel that you our grow cafemom or any of the other mom sites?

I use to come online daily and be active. Now I stil come on but I'm no where as active. Maybe it's not really that I've out grown but don't like the catty, bitchy, and the talk down that happens on here. I know it's in real life and no matter where but it seems that it's gotten worse in the past couple months.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in About CafeMom

• No, I try not to come on here so often so i dont outgrow it, even if I did come on here all the time. I wont outgrow it. I love cafemom.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:01 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I find that it changes and evolves alot.... so I'll never tire of it or outgrow it.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:01 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• well i just found CM at the beginning of the month, so I haven't gotten to that point yet.
    I guess you could always see if there is any other parenting sites.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 4:01 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I could never bore of it. It changes daily!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:04 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I love Cafemom and have withdrawels when I'm not able to come on lol (just kidding) but no I've met some great people on here, I try to ignore the bitchyness and drama (unless it's amusing lol) I don't think I'll be outgrowing it any time soon, it's my only adult interaction until my husband gets home and I love knowing whats going on with my fellow mama's and trying to help them when they need it.
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:09 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Well, it's certainly never boring here, that's for sure...lol. To be honest, I love reading some of the drama posts because they're entertaining. I like laughing at the catty/bi**** women and what they consider "problems" and all of the crazy advice people give out, etc. It's a change of pace from real life; my own personal soap opera....lol.

There are good folk on here, too though, and those are the folks I have the serious conversations with and it's in those groups that we share that I really "talk" to people. Like any other place, you get both good & bad and you just need to sift. If you really want to be here, you'll find the good, but if it's not for you, then you'll only focus on the bad, kwim?
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 4:14 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Not everything is for everybody. If you aren't getting what you need and want from this site you should look into something else. I enjoy Answers, I like most of it. If I do get bored or tired of it I simply won't log in/on. I'm able to have that much control over what I do.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:24 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I think it can go in cycles -
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:00 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Yes I believe you can and I have.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 2:55 PM on Apr. 5, 2011