Fake nails

right now i dont have the money to go get my nails professionally done and keep up with the fill ins so has ne1 tried nails from the store that look good and stay on fairly good

kimsmith22

Asked by kimsmith22 at 4:05 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I've tried them, unless you get some really good glue seperately from what came with them, they will stay on and look good too but if you get the glue that comes with them they're likely to flip off. I do love the fake toenails. but always carry your glue with you if you use them..
    alicia37863

Answer by alicia37863 at 4:29 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Those are all cheap plastic, you can tell they are fake, and they pop off all the time. They are all the same.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 4:08 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Why don't you grown your own out? That looks so much nicer AND CHEAPER. I use a vitamin brush on for my nails, almond oil for the nails, beds and outer edge and my nails grow like weeds.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 4:07 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Nope, i dont know of any good ones, and i have tried them and didn't end up saving any money, here where i am its 30 tips and 15 for fillin, i usually go every other week, unless i break one...
    BalooSkii

Answer by BalooSkii at 4:36 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• they look hideous! by the time you file or trim those presized tips to fit your nailbed, and used real nail-glue (rather than the crap that comes in the kits), you'd be better off saving your money and time, and just give yourself a manicure. clean, trimmed/filed, short nails look better than the press-ons any day.

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:43 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I've used Kiss Nails. They were perfect for my little figures. They usually had some nice designs. But I always used seperate nail glue. Good tip too is to use fingernail file on your nailbed kinda like they do professionaly. The nails will stick better.
    smileynikki712

Answer by smileynikki712 at 7:06 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• i don't like them
    sokkamum

Answer by sokkamum at 9:23 PM on Apr. 4, 2011