Does anyone else have two toddlers that are autistic?

my kids are 2 and 3 and i know for sure that the 3 yr old is autistic. and i feel it in my heart that my 2 yr old is too. anybody else out there like me? also mine are both boys

alicia37863

Asked by alicia37863 at 4:08 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Kids' Health

• Nope,just the one kid with autism
    I feel your pain though!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:08 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I have two boys with autism . . . they are now 21 and 19 so once upon a time I had two toddlers with autism :o)

Have you talked to your children's pedi about your concerns? Ask for a referal to a developmental pediatrition if he isn't well versed on the subject. You can also call and have them evaluated by an early intervention program . . .

I'm one of the admins for an autism group here . . . AAPA - Autism/Aspergers/PDD Awareness. . . there is a wealth of info and support just waiting, we get it and we are all here to help each other through every stage. I hope you check out the group, ask questions and share your concerns {{hugs}}
    qwietpleez

Answer by qwietpleez at 10:47 PM on Apr. 10, 2011