What do you all think about this? Chek it out everyone!

What do you all think about this? Do you think that is is true or just to frighten everyone? On youtube there are over 100 videos like this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MPgpK0uHfk

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:23 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I think it's a crock. Just to frighten people.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:25 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I think it just to frighten people... it just hard to believe if there where a place like that, that there wouldnt be people around making sure no one was taking pictures and such.... but the fact they say bush is part of it dont surprise me...
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 5:31 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I think it's a crock also. It looks like coffins that may have been set aside by FEMA for the Gulf Coast Hurricane victims. I think it's some wack job trying to scare our country. But, iIf on the OFF...WAY OFF chance it's true.....pardon me, but I'd rather live in ignorance.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 5:31 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• These are outside Atlanta, GA. They are called PolyGuard Vaults, and my understanding is the CDC recently ordered about a half a million of them.
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 6:34 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Oh, OP, you fell for it!

This was created as a joke!
    Anonymous

• I don't go to youtube so I have no clue what you are talking about......
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 8:01 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I aint stirring up nothing it was a question and youtube dont creat virsus at all ... it you opening stupid emails and crap and i didnt fall for nothing i say it and wanted to know what others thought about it...
    Anonymous

• Another whack job xtian doing exactly what whack job xtians do. Notice how threw the entire vid he basically used every single trick to scare you, then ended it with a "come to jesus" message. This is a mentally ill man, who is terrified of atheists. Normal, very normal.
    OOHPFG

Answer by OOHPFG at 9:24 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• xtian????? That's the sadest thing in this post including the YouTube video.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 10:18 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• happy2bme7, Are you a noob, or have you just been hiding under a bridge somewhere? You made me LOL.
    OOHPFG

Answer by OOHPFG at 10:53 PM on Nov. 29, 2008