Is there a LIKE button??

Instead of copying and pasting previous messages where people have to scroll thru to get to the end, is there a way you can LIKE someone's comment? Then they don't have to repeat. I see where people say: "Same", "me too", etc. Just wondering.

cpawife

Asked by cpawife at 4:28 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in About CafeMom

• its the thumbs up.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 4:31 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Yes, it's the vote up button but most, like me, also like to point out whose comment I am agreeing on/with.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:32 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Now I'm really stupid.... I'm still learning all of this (and I'm not as computer smart as my husband would like me to be), but I don't see a thumbs up where someone has commented to a question.. I see it here on this page where y'all answered my question.
    cpawife

Comment by cpawife (original poster) at 4:40 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I vote up and then like Jademom07 I still like to post whose answer I agree with and sometimes even why I agree with them....and alot of people might be doing the "me too" thing because they want the credits for answering..you don't get anything with them but they are kind of fun lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:41 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Oh GEEZE.... I just liked yours Jademom and got promoted to level 1. So.. I'll figure this out eventually. Thanx a bunch!! :)
    cpawife

Comment by cpawife (original poster) at 4:44 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Make that Level 2. Sorry, when it flashed up on the screen I was caught off guard.
    cpawife

Comment by cpawife (original poster) at 4:45 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Can I ask another question?? How do you copy and paste previous conversation? Do you drag over and copy what you want to paste?
    cpawife

Comment by cpawife (original poster) at 4:49 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Do you drag over and copy what you want to paste?

In the answers section, do it that way. If you're in a group, there's a quote button that will automatically quote an entire post for you.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:42 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Thank you everyone!! That helps alot!!
    cpawife

Comment by cpawife (original poster) at 6:23 PM on Apr. 4, 2011