Bare spots in lawn,,not going through another year of this,, LOL!

Hubby has tried to reseed the bare spots, again,, he is kind of KING of the yard, but honestly I don't think it is going to work this year either,, I want to call a lawn service, have them come out and take a look, he has already spent $200, on some kind of seed, and a thing that areates the lawn,, do you think if I call them and have them come while he is at work, they do their thing,, he will know,,,he said last year he would listen to me, and I just want it over and done with,,,no drama about how "i know best" LOL!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Have you applied poisons for mole crickets and/or cinch bugs? These will cause severe bare spots in your yard.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 8:33 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• You should look into Zoysia grass. It is very hardy and it will take over the lawn so you don't have to cover the whole thing at once.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:41 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I would not go over my husband's head and call in someone else. Ever heard of male pride? There's something mighty special about seeding and getting your own lawn to grow!!!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:43 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Can you put it down on just the bare spots?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:43 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I would give it a few weeks and then call in the big guys if it doesnt work.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 4:45 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• for sure nanny B but his pride is in the grass, not our pocketbook,, LOL,,, I have no idea what they would do, but if he thought it was him,, no harm no foul,,,, I would just say I spent the money on fertilizer,, LOL!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:48 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• you need to remove the areas,dirt and all,and replace with sod
    Anonymous