Anonymous

It is totally our prerogative to post anonymously..but dang it fries my tush when people do it so they can be ugly and cause trouble. I understand when it is something personal or embarrassing.

ranting sorry

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in About CafeMom

• And that's one of the many features that make Cafe Mom ROCK... love it.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:42 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Just ignore the ones that abuse it. That's is why some continue to abuse it because it gets a rise out of people.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:43 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Nothing is really anon- some computer savvy ladies have figured out a way around it & will destroy your anonymity- so be careful what you ask or what you say. I have placed a small pic of Jesus by my computer to remind me to be kind or at least tactful in how I word my responses! :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:44 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• ..brought to you by an anon-op. message received!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:46 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• "fries my tush" - ROTFL!
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 4:52 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• HAHAHA TRUE!!!
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 4:53 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• mrsmom110-----Your response below made me giggle. Biggrin

"I have placed a small pic of Jesus by my computer to remind me to be kind or at least tactful in how I word my responses! :)"

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 4:53 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I agree that anon is too often used for ugly answers. It's kinda sad when you see someone asking for help or advice, and they feel they have to ask ' please don't bash me'.

I STILL think it would be good to be able to select an option for NO ANONS when you ask a question.

Also, if there is a way around ANON, so that people can figure out who you are, when the site has promised you anonymity; the site is flawed.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 8:57 PM on Apr. 5, 2011