Hip problems early on...

ok so im not sure what i have done to my back side of the hip{almost bethind the left butt cheek}. there is shooting pain that travels up my back and down my left leg if i; sit,lay, walk,turn over, apply pressure. when i brought it to the attention of my docs nurse she advised me to stop picking up my toddler{ shes 25 lbs} well i havent been for a week now and there hasnt really been any change. i got up to grab a drink the other night and my leg didnt want to work correctly. I am only 13 weeks along and i dont think that the baby has anything to do with applying pressure just yet but has anyone else had this problem with the second child's pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Its your sciatica nerves. Mine was so bad where I had to go to physical therapy after both kids were born. It is best to take it easy like anon says. My physical therapist told me when you feel an onset stop what you was doing right then. I hope yours don't get that severe.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 4:51 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• a pinched nerve?
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:06 PM on Apr. 4, 2011