Do you have any nick names?

if so what is it?

BalooSkii

Asked by BalooSkii at 4:54 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes....name is Monique....NO ONE calls me that lol....my nicknames include but are not limited to lol.....MoMo, Moe, The Moe (idk) PepperAnne, Q, Nique, Mozie (my mama calls me that...I love it lol) and some more
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:16 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Lucky:My daughter's middle name is Monique. We call her Moe or MoMo a lot.

My nicknames are: Sis or Sissy (my parents and sister still call me this) or SaraBear (my hubby's nickname).
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 5:45 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• One of my CM friends calls me Bork (Brat + Dork) =]

BryzniFaye

Answer by BryzniFaye at 5:44 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• My boyfriend Calls me Angel, My Stepson calls me Lena, as do the rest of my family.
    LenaMommyof3

Answer by LenaMommyof3 at 5:08 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• embarrassed to say lol.....my dad calls me Cheryl Lynn which is my first and middle name. He has always used my middle name I don't think I have ever heard my dad call me just by my first name lol and he is the only one that uses my middle name. I had a friend however in school he would call me Cheryl Mereal or just meral lol he was the only one to use that. My dh calls me barrel a lot of the time and he is the only one that calls me that. My sister use to call me Darrel when she was younger she couldn't say my name so I mentioned that to her boyfriend so now he calls me Derrel lol.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:14 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Lol @Eviesmommy.....I'm glad your spelling Moe the girls way and not the boys way (Mo...yuck) lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:49 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• My name is Kasey Leanne. When I was growing up, my aunt used to call me Kasey Luanne. She still calls me that sometimes when I actually get to see her. Sometimes people just shorten my first name to Kase.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 6:12 PM on Apr. 4, 2011