Have you ever been stalked?

if so by who and how???

BalooSkii

Asked by BalooSkii at 4:55 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes. By an ex when I left him for my DH. I had already told him I wanted to break up months before, but he just wouldn't let go. I was only 17 at the time, so I didn't really know how to handle him. Then when I got with my DH, he stole my extra set of keys to my car and started putting notes in my car at school- the whole creepy, pieced together type notes. He would tell me what I had done the day before and places I'd been. 10 years later and he STILL holds a grudge, though he stopped stalking me when my now-DH threatened to kick his ass one day. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:38 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• yes by an ex and he some how found my number and where i lived. He would sit outside waiting for me to come out and call me a lot. I blocked his number but he kept coming by my place. One time he was trying to break in while I was home I opened the door and broke his nose. Haven't seen him since :) Last I heard he was stalking another girl we went to school with.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:57 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• My first boyfriend when I was 13/14. My mother picked up everything and moved us. We were so broke for a long time. I am grateful she was willing to do what was neccessary.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 4:57 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Yes by my ex. We split up and he would come into my apartment without me knowing it. One time I was taking a shower and came out naked and he was on the phone with my new bf telling him how I was walking around the house naked. Thankfully (that time anyway) new bf knew ex was a stalker. In the end it did cost me the new relationship and a couple others. He was such a freak.

Answer by gemgem at 5:00 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Oh and also by my ex husbands now ex fiancee. She stalked me online though.

• Yes. By an ex-boyfriend. He would come over and hang out around my apartment in my car. He would follow me in his car, he would follow me when I walked the dog. he would call me at all hours and not say anything. He would write me letters.
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 5:03 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• yes a ex he would follow me home to town every where i would go and after we split he would tap on my window every night for a month i would lay there in bed lights off and think to my self he will go away don't move lol i was in high school
    april_f

Answer by april_f at 5:09 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Yes, I am not sure who it was either. I moved and changed my name.. havent heard from them in almost 10 years. was scary!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 5:17 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• When I was seventeen, I took a class trip to Washington D.C. At the time I was talking to this guy on the internet who seemed nice, but I was dumb enough to tell him I was going to be in D.C. and suggest we meet up. I had completely forgotten about it when I went to D.C. It turns out he had been there and followed me around at the Lincoln Memorial. Talk about scary! He could've kidnapped me!
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 5:19 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• 2x..
    by an ex..
    by a friends brother that had a thing for me. it was scary we didnt know it but he would skip school. break into our house & take my panties. eat food and who knows...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 5:58 PM on Apr. 4, 2011