Have you ever been molested? (TMI. Post anonymously if you choose.) adult content

Was it by someone you knew or a family memeber, or was it a stranger? Did you tell someone? Did you know it was wrong at the time? How old were you?

I have. Once when I was seven or eight and then when I was ten. One was by a friend and another time was by a family member (I won't say who).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes at 6 it was my a neighborhood boy that was a teenager and at 7 it was an uncle. I told my parents and they didn't believe me. The teenager was put in kiddie jail or what ever it is called for rapping two of our neighbors a few months after I told my parents and nothing ever happen to my uncle I just never see or contact him.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:59 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Yes.Ages 12-18. It was a close family member. I knew something was wrong. I did not tell anyone at the time.
    Anonymous

• Yes, at a Toys R' Us in the very early 90's.. I was maybe 6, my sister and I noticed this guy didnt have anything on under his shorts and we giggled and walked away.. a few minutes later this freak asks for my opinion of a littler mermaid doll and the freak has me grope him.. and he tried to stick his hand down my pants

I knew it was wrong and i wasn't at all comfy with it. I took off and went to find my parents. to this day they dont know.

When i was in my early teens my dad was the pervert. he would make off comments that didnt seem right and do things that no father should do (turn a pager on vibration and put it down my pants and call it) just stupid stuff he knew was wrong.. I never told anyone because my mom knew he was doing it and she would joke with him.. sick, both of them!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 5:12 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Zoe,

People like that need their ass kicked.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:14 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• yes my uncle he did alot of fucked up things to me age 5-10 never told anyone
    Anonymous

• When I was 2 my mom let my bio dads mom babysit me and she use to have guys over all the time well when my mom and adopted dad got there and took me home I had to go potty so my adopted dad took me and my mom said I screamed bloody murder and wouldn't let him touch me then later my aunt went to give me a bath and I did the samething so she took me to the doctor, but they however said I wasn't so I am not sure I think I might have been at age 2 or touched. When I was in 5th grade I was staying the night at my aunts house (my adopted dads sister) and her husband well he took me to the park at 10pm not sure why my aunt aloud that, but he then started french kissing me and touching me we got back to the house at 12am so I new my mom wouldn't answer the phone so in the morning I went home and told my best friend she told me I had to tell my mom I was afraid to tell CONT
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:20 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• so i then told my mom nd dad with my friend and my dad went over there not sure what happened but he was about to beat his ass lol. I was never aloud back over there again and never wanted to anyway. I used to stay the night over there all the time until that happened. My mom said he use to have kids sitting on his lap all the time so you think my mom wouldn't have let me over there. Later her and him got divorced they have 3 sons he had a daughter from a previous marriage he wasn't aloud to see. But they were fighting custody so she wanted me to go and testify of what happened so she can have the kids. I said no way in hell and the reaosn was because he called me a lier and said that I was lieing and that never happened.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:24 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I have been molested by an older cousin. However, he was under the influence of marijuana. I forgave him and we still talk to each other when we see each other.
    Diamond2010

Answer by Diamond2010 at 5:26 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Yes. I was 12-14. It was a close family friend the same age as my father. When I finally did open my mouth and say something *I* was blamed for letting it happen.
    Anonymous

• I'm so sorry all this happened to all of you, all these molesters will be punished in this life or the next.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 6:00 PM on Apr. 4, 2011