Are you attracted to women?

Not all women, but I have been attracted to a couple. I think I might have even had feelings for one. I don't think it makes me bi though. Sex is fluent. Whether you're gay or you're straight, you just go with the flow.

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 4:58 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• I notice sexy women, but I am not sexually attracted to them
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 4:59 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• lol I had a stage in my life before i met my husband that I thought I was gay. and now I look at some women and think of the as hot...lol hubby doesnt mind hahaha
    Anonymous

• yes
    I'd never act on it.
    I find myself being attracted to the person,not to which set of genitals they have

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:00 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• never
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:00 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Me too butterfly. I'm not attracted to them because they're male or female, I'm attracted to them because of their personality and looks help too. But personality makes all the difference.
    Imogine

Comment by Imogine (original poster) at 5:02 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• No, I haven't not in a sexual way anyway, I do notice a beautiful woman, but not in that sense, and I am sorry but for me sex is not fluent, I don't go with the flow, but with my attraction, and women have never been one of those attractions.....

Answer by older at 5:02 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I am not sexually attracted to them, I do admire a beautiful woman. just as I admire a beautiful piece of jewelry or beautiful architecture.

Answer by Bmat at 5:14 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• no, not attracted sexually to women
    men suck!, so i wish i were, not but born that way and never thought those thoughts
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:21 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I've had relations with other women and would do it again if I weren't married. It was strictly sexual. I wouldn't be comfortable in a relationship with a women.
    Anonymous

• i'm not attracted to them sexually but beautiful woman do give off some sort of sexual desire and energy and especially when they are dressed up and looking very sexy, how could i take my eyes off of her?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:25 PM on Apr. 4, 2011