Sad news

I cant have anymore children after this one its only my second but anymore and I could lose my life, its very sad but i guess god has something special in store for me and wants me to be around to see it, and I wanna be around for my babies and my DH, thats what is important to me right now

angelbaby1323

Asked by angelbaby1323 at 4:59 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• That is sad. remember there is always surrogate mothers if you decide you would like more or adoption.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 5:00 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• there always kids and babys looking for foster home or to be adopted
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 5:01 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I'm so sorry, but at least you've been blessed with two angels. I hope you feel better soon.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 5:01 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• You are right on the money about being there for you children. I am in the same situation, I thought I was done, then this beautiful little boy has been dropped into our lives. You may not be able have another bio baby, but if you want more babies they are out there. Best of luck Sweetie!!!!
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 5:04 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• :( Sorry to hear that... but do consider yourself lucky!! There are sooooo many women that are not to be blessed with any children, and you have two! And if you are not happy with two, there is always other ways. Best of luck :)
    firsttimer338

Answer by firsttimer338 at 5:04 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• im happy with the two, and we have decided that if we would like more in a few years then we will look into foster care or adoption, im just praying this baby can make it to the next 10weeks as i've had complications n been in hospital with contractions
    angelbaby1323

Comment by angelbaby1323 (original poster) at 5:09 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• You and your baby are in my prayers.

Answer by Bmat at 5:11 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I'm so sorry for your situation. I hope all goes well with your family, and like you said, there is always foster care and adoption. Be thankful you have the two now and the opportunity to help other kids without parents in the future.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:09 PM on Apr. 4, 2011