Pregnant symptoms?

I have been feeling normal but weird things are happening to my body. I feel like I'm gassy more than usual and I have a lot of "movement" in my lower abdomen, do you think I could be pregnant? It will be a month missed period this weekend, so I was going to test then but is it to soon to feel that kind of movement?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• the moment could be gas and yes i farted and burpt for scotland when i was pregnant i niver been so gassy in my life
    take a test
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 5:26 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• You should take the test if you haven't been had your period for a month you could be pregnant I feel gassy and movements in my tummy too
    Donnabell_nyc

Answer by Donnabell_nyc at 5:49 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Maybe your pegnant with an octopus!!! Lol just kidding! But really, I would take a test. If you have missed your period by a month it would definitely show up by now. Or you could always go to the nearest ER and tell them you had a positive pregnancy test and are feeling movement, maybe they will do an ultrasound to make sure you aren't one of those women who don't know they are pregnant until the baby comes out. GL!
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 10:40 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• well you probably are if no period for a month you could have done taken the test by now but yes way to early for movement that is probably gas bubbles
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 3:14 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• wait for period or 3 week to make pregnacy test...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 3:45 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Only you can tell when something is different with your body. Take a test.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 12:35 AM on Apr. 10, 2011