what it means Jesus is son of God?

If he is son of God, why he does not have any other kids?( just curious0

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• God only needed to send one person to fill the law.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:40 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Jesus is the only thing/person created by God Alone... All others they created together. SO Jesus is the only direct decendent of God...

There COULD have been more but he didn't make them OR didn't tell anybody...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:49 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• god has more then one kid. all of us here on earth are gods children. our brother jesus said he would be our savior and satan said he would make us return to god with out any free will. so he was cast out. that's why we are all referred to as brothers and sisters to each other. that is what we are. i wish i knew a scripture verse but i would probably pick one out of book of mormon. we have a primary song that goes like this: i am a child of god and he has sent me here, has given me and earthly home with parents kind and dear, lead me guide me walk beside me, help me find the way, teach me all that i must do to live with him one day (1st verse only)
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:54 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• We are His other kids by adoption....Hebrews Chapters 1 and 2 really bring into alignment who Jesus is, and who we are.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 7:29 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Technically, we are ALL sons and daughters.
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 1:40 PM on Dec. 14, 2008